Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip: Stonewash
It's safe to say the Patagonia Better Sweater style (available in jacket and vest) has become so well-known for its simple yet effective properties. Made from a 100% recycled Polyester knit with a fleece interior, this moisture-wicking pullover will keep you warm with bulk-free comfort.
Dyed through a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs, energy and water, it has a stand-up collar with a zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for mobility, and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Finished with a zipped pocket on the left to secure small belongings.
- Colour: Stonewash
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
|Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|